Small list of stuff found on alpha 0.1.0:
- Can spam "run button" and "move button" at same time when held still by Headteacher in punishment room. Allows you to move while she's giving her discipline speech.
- Can't open normal-unlocked doors after escaping punishment while still punished. Need to use blue key.
- On language lil puss, you can open the "9" door without collecting required 9 language notebooks.
- On language level, exiting the TV game causes floor ambiance to mute.
- On language level, I got all possible right answers on first 2 language notebooks and it didn't trigger Marzia for some reason. Rare occurrence.
- "Sometimes dead is better" with blanks that involve quotation marks don't register as correct when filling them correctly. Only the quote marks.
- Marzia won't open doors when trying to satisfy her watermelon addiction.
- Marzia killing you in "9" room before final chase...? Weird camera angle afterwards.
- Marzia walking towards "9" room during her before-chase speech. Seen on previous alpha.