"Advanced Education With Viktor Strobovski" alpha 0.0.7-c patch
Hoii, this is small patch for alpha 0.0.7, fixes wrong teleport door angle, stucking in the teleport rooms, and fixes other glitches.
>Marzia's ass can't get to the elevator
>Marzia's reaction to flash bang
>Teleport door wrong rotation
>Belt item door wrong teleport
>Stucking in black room from teleport door
>Viktor trash can glitch
>Art room wrong author
>Item sprite size
>Alice notebook test
Get Advanced Education with Viktor Strobovski
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Can you make the Stamina recover slowly when walking and breathing?
why is there a movies folder with alot of creepy videos?
I'll make tiny edits here. Section covers math, language, and history level.
Viktor slows down when you answer 30+ questions wrong. Scratch that, Viktor never stops moving at that number of wrong answers, which doesn't slow him down (Recently tested this).
- We already know about the Viktor frozen glitch on the language level.
- You can get Marzia to breakdown the "9" door and get a massive head start on the chase sequence.
- When the player's holding a watermelon piece, Marzia can't kill the player. She just follows you around.
- Marzia doesn't sprint when looking at her through windows.
- Marzia and Doggo got stuck when trying to enter the same door (rare occurance).
- Phonty winds down as you start the language level, before the player triggers Marzia.
- Phonty winds down while your game's paused.
- The Puppet/Mannequin drains your sanity while working on a notebook. Causing death.
- Doggo will sometimes kill the player when completely still (I did stop when I heard its music, as quick as I could).
- Mr Cleany is active during Marzia's chase sequence.
- Mr Cleany can sometimes grab the player through walls.
- Mr Cleany got stuck in a corner on the language level, that one room where the alarm clock used to be, close to the door that leads to an empty room.
- Headteacher will sometimes stand around and do nothing. Happens on the math level and the language level.
- Headteacher ignores alarm clock on math level (I assume it was to counter another glitch).
- Dropping items while being carried by the Headteacher causes them to defy laws of gravity, floating.
- Dropping items on trash cans causes the same thing mentioned above.
- Duct tape piece + Broken lockpick = Duct tape piece x2 : Doesn't repair your lockpick (other combinations with tape do this).
- Interacting with a notebook and pausing at the same time causes the player to be paused while in the notebook. Happens with other things.
- Selecting an artifact to craft with and then putting that artifact in your belt leaves an empty slot with a green circle. (Crafting air!)
- Language level has a safe area in the storage room, stopping characters. Far end aisle closest to Phontys room.
- Elevator inputs aren't saved correctly. Ex: Slide the bar to 142, come back a second time, number displays 100 (biggest one for me).
I know the history level's a prototype; I'll still report some things.
-- Alice spawn and de-spawn loop when the clock strikes 12:00 multiple times.
-- Alice no longer spawns when you missed 30+ questions, and the clock ticks counter-clockwise. (Bear trap madness!)
-- Possible to step in two bear traps at the same time, happens when they're next to each other.
-- It's impossible (mostly) to escape a bear trap, even when tapping "E" while looking down. (Mashed for over a minute, nothing...)
-- MC progression isn't saved. Once leaving and returning, it's back to question 1. (Intended for future development?)
-- Bear traps appear in players view.
(Little suggestion: When you collect more history notebooks, make it harder by adding more questions with more choices. First history notebook would have 5 questions, 3 choices each. Tenth history notebook would have 10 questions, 7 choices each. When more are added in the future...)
(Took awhile to type, awesome game!)
Big thanks! This what i needed, big glitch report. Without this reports i could test this game for weeks)
I got the 666 ending! Though I'm locked out of all of the versions of the game and can't do anything else :( ! Would it be possible for you to make it so I can cancel out of this affect? Like how it was possible to get rid of he save with Mr Mix?
(This is a repost from the main page, btw. Just incase you miss it.)